Thank you, Greta, for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I have resonated with Greta’s blogs because she writes about many things that are important to me. Her blogs are full of sunshine, as well as Sonshine. Take a peek for yourself! The Beautiful Hart Project
Greta’s questions for me:
- What is your greatest passion?
I would rather write than sleep or eat! I say that only because I have made those choices from time to time.
- What are your greatest abilities?
Some of my relatives say I can get anyone involved in a conversation. It’s easy for me to relate to people. I’d like to be known for my writing. That’s what people say about me and what I’d like to say about myself. In reality, I’m probably best at sight reading classical piano music and sight reading choral music.
- How do you apply your greatest passions and abilities?
I talk whenever I’m within four feet of another person, and I write something almost every day. Occasionally I sit at the piano and play whatever I open a book to, and I always sing in church. I often start with the soprano line on the first verse of a hymn and switch to another part for other verses. I usually end with tenor on the last verse.
- How do you unwind from a hectic day?
I’m retired, so I don’t have hectic days any more.
- If you had to choose one: reading or writing, which would you choose?
Writing wins, hands down. Well of course, my hands are down on the keyboard.
- What is the greatest lesson you’ve learned?
I’ve learned that loving — God and people, in that order, — is the most important thing in life.
I nominate Rachel (brillteen.com) for the Sunshine Blogger Award. We share a love of baking and photography. Rachel is in a very different age category from me, and I enjoy her fresh views.
There are many blogs I enjoy following, but I nominated eleven of them for the Infinity Dreams Award. These things take a fair bit of time, especially if you are a bit tech intimidated as I am. I don’t think they would appreciate other nominations. Hopefully, Rachel won’t mind, although she has already participated as a Versatile Blogger and an Infinity Dreamer.
Questions for Rachel
- Name the most complicated recipe you’ve used to make a dessert.
- How did you become interested in photography?
- Do you have hobbies other than baking and photography?
- Where would you like to go on holiday?
- If you like to read, what kinds of things do you like?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
* Thank the person who nominated you.
* Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
* Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
* Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
* Notify the bloggers you have nominated.